- 2013-now: PhD at the Gatsby Unit
- 2012-2013: Research Assistant at the Statistical Science Department at UCL and the Gatsby Computational Neuroscience Unit at UCL
- 2011-2012: MSc at the Centre for Computational Statistics and Machine Learning at UCL, London. First prize for each best individual project and best overall academic achievement
- 2008-2011: BSc in Applied Computer Science at Universität Duisburg-Essen.With distinction
- 2004-2008: Guitarist in Cologne, Jazz-studies at Conservatorium Maastrichtand Conservatorium Arnhem
- 1984: Born in Cologne
I like coffee climbing jazz math & sourdough growing.